Please Read the following carefully before entering your Quilt Information Below.
* Stitch Patterns, Thread Options~ see links below
* Your backing must measure at least 8” longer AND wider than your quilt top (i.e. if your quilt measures 40″ x 60″, your backing must measure at least 48″ x 68″). *No exceptions.*
* Seattle Area Residents: If you do not wish to ship us your quilt-top, simply call ~ (206) 588-2500 or e-mail to schedule a time to meet with us at our Harbor Ave location. To expedite the process, please fill out the form below so we have all of your information prior to meeting with you. We do not require payment until you meet with us to pick up your completed quilt.
* Shipping your Quilt: Simply fill out the form below. Upon receiving your Quilt Information, we will send an Invoice. Assuming your quilt measurements are correct, the Invoice price will be firm (excluding the return shipping cost). If you agree, then you simply send us your Quilt ~ our shipping address will be included on the Invoice.
* After Receiving your Quilt: Our goal is to have your quilt completed within 5 weeks after receiving it from you. As soon as it’s completed, you will receive a finalized Invoice that will include the return shipping charge (we ship via USPS Priority Flat Rate ~ includes a tracking number). The shipment cost will typically be between $12.65 – $17.90 (USPS Medium or Large Priority Flat Rate Box). As soon as we have received your payment, your quilt will be shipped.
* Additional Information: Don’t hesitate to e-mail or call us with any questions you might have prior to sending your Quilt. Thanks for thinking of us to assist you in getting your quilt completed!